Tuesday 14 August 2012

Wow really?!?!


It has been almost a week since my last post? Noo....... I guess so.

The DH is home and brought me a bunch of sugar free chocolate for me to snack on while he was stateside..... :)  There is enough here to last me a while considering the heart shaped box is for Valentine’s Day so is this a challenge to eat all the rest before then?  Gosh I hope not……I have only eaten the white packet of the coconut bars that you see below.  Yes this is all of it.


 


On Saturday was a spaghetti fundraiser and I tried my best since I was the cook.  I have to admit I did have a noodle or 2 just to see how it tasted with some sauce since I really didn’t want to serve 6 other folks food that wasn’t tasty since they were paying for it.  I did make ceasar salad and garlic bread to go with it and due to pre planning I was able to stay away from most of it.  I have a food allergy and I used a product on the bread that I can’t have and I made the salad that was “light” and I have my version of the salad without the croutons :)


Sunday P got married and I was thinking in the morning how was I going to get through the reception until I realised that she was a Poon’er too.  So I was glad to go to the reception to find mushroom medley, prime rib, seasonal veggies and an omelet station.  The chefs at the omelette station were very accommodating so I was able to have a second round of food that was an egg white omelette.  I even joked with P eyeing her plate and mentioned that tomatoes weren’t allowed on phase 1.  That is when I found out that she had been bumped to phase 2.  YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! 


I am still not running and I really like to get back at it.  I have been walking at lunchtime, but it just doesn’t seem the same.  So I am seeing the doctor tonight (Tuesday night) to get the noggin checked out so hopefully I get myself straightened out……so that brings you up to date for now and I will let you know how the work weigh in challenge goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment