Thursday 10 October 2013

Uh oh......

This is a short one while I can :)

I had a SoCom meeting with mi amiga and some others today and we were talking about our big dressy Christmas party. 

We decided that we were going to have take away presents for the office to have and last year we had some nice scarves and shrugs so we couldn't do that again.  Everyone has different jewellery tastes and I know for a fact DoxyLover doens't wear and and neither does Navy Wife.  So we brainstormed and came up with the idea of having some pampering stuff including chocolates.  We they are joking that there is going to be tasting and samples.  I am sure it will be good stuff but will I have the will power or will I give into it all?  I guess time will tell.

I am off to a session so I guess I will post again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment