Friday 23 January 2015

New Year's Eve


I worked the second job tonight but it was a short 3 hour shift.  I wasn't going to complain about it.  I have been off from the day job and really enjoyed the relaxing.

I have been looking forward to eating some food with shape since I am stepping up to soft foods.  This includes cheese strings, canned fruit and meats with sauces.

I have been concerned about over eating and stretching my tiny tummy and now that I have food with shape, how am I going to measure it?  When I was on the other stages a third of a cup was a third of a cup.  So I panicked and was posting on sooooo many of my forums just to be told that I cut up all my food into the pea sized that I chew and measure it all that into my little cups.

So I made it home for 8 and spent a quite night with the DH and I found this picture that summed up the night LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment