Friday 23 January 2015

Thank you Maine!



Well after the great Christmas Eve we had I still had the issue with the blue blob downstairs from the fondue oil that I dropped on the carpet.

Well the DH got a text from Maine asking if we still needed her steamer and she could come over that afternoon.  The DH and I talked and we figured either she was getting cabin fever or the kids were getting to her.  When she got here she told us it was both LOL

I was expecting just a little spot clean but she was a star and the whole basement including the stairs!


So once I had seen that she went above and beyond I talked to the DH and decided that I was going to abduct her and take her for lunch and a pedicure.  She didn't even know what was going on until it happened!


Thanks again and I will book you again in 6 months LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment