Monday 16 March 2015

Confession......

Okay I have lied.......remember that skirt I told you that I found a great deal on?  Well it wasn't a size 16, it was a 14!  I realized this today when I went to put the skirt on!


I guess I will be out shrinking this store soon too!

Phew I feel better with that off my chest :D  On to other updaty-ness!

I am at the point in my process that I was told that hair loss might be an issue.  Well all last week I plucking hairs off my shirt and cleaning out a bit more hair than normal from my hairbrush.  The reason for the hair loss could be a possibility of various factors of not enough protein and the body is sacrificing the output of protein to compensate, hormonal changes or just simple trauma and stress of the alteration of my surgery. So I have been diligently brushing my hair so that I can collect as much as I can an not have it all go down the drain in the shower.  This is can go on as little as a month or as long as 3 so I will have to see what my body has in store for me.  I am hoping for the one month so I am stepping up the protein by 10 grams so that I am hoping to keep my head of hair!

The other thing I wanted say is that I have reached the 50 pound mark of weight loss!  I am not sure if I will get to the "Century Club" but I think I would shock a lot of folks including myself ha ha.  So the DH got me these as a "proud of you" present.  He is soooo sweet and I am wondering what is in store for a hundred pounds :D



No comments:

Post a Comment