Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tiny Tummy Eats

I am usually asked "what can you eat post surgery?" and I usually say "anything I like, but in smaller portions."

I was concerned yesterday about my eating since I felt like I was eating a lot and still couldn't get satisfied. I was getting distraught that I was stretching the tiny tummy and I didn't want to head down that slippery slope.  Well today I have been focusing in portion and protein and I feel like I am back in control again.

I was also have been eating bananas like they are going out of style recently.  I guess it is the next food craving I have to get through but I need to watch the moderation portion of it.  I have been eating 2 a day instead of protein first and the scale is beginning to reflect it again.  It is that little smack I need to wise up and stay on the narrow.

So I have been watching a blog http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.ca/ and she has a bento box that she eats from and I have been getting a few ideas to change up my lunch a bit.  She has roast beef wrapping a dill pickle for lunch and I am not a fan of dill pickle so I decided to come up with my own.  I have wrapped a gherkin pickle and a cheese string in chicken breast lunch meat.



I am able to get 10 grams of protein in with 4 of these little guys and with my tapioca I am set!  I see this in my rotation for lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment