Wednesday 10 April 2013

March 26th Coco & Cake


Well today was my visit with Coco…..I am not sure what I think about her yet, but she is an older lady that is very quiet.  She didn’t ask too many questions to spur on a floodgate if stories or feeling from me so I am not sure how my next visit will go.  She doesn’t know about Dr. Poon or that lifestyle so I found myself explaining a lot to her.  She decided at the end of it she decided that I have compulsive binge eating disorder.  She also wanted me to check out inpatient rehab for this in my area.  I don’t even think my benefits would cover this let alone the 28 days of a leave of absence that I would have to go through.  I will have to ponder this and see if it is something I want to do.  To me rehab is extreme but so is a weight loss surgery.
It left me pondering things on my way to have a birthday dinner with PH and Nash and I wasn’t really up to eating.  So I picked at my dinner and put on a happy face for the sake of the birthday dinner and needed the DH input on the whole rehab thing.
Here is PH and Nash enjoying their desserts……..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment