Tuesday 12 November 2013

Gotta love my co-workers

Well today is my fasting blood work so I wanted to get it done as soon as I could to get the ball rolling on all of this.

I ate some foods last night at the other job but not all that much since I wasn't really hungry.  Until today..........

Navy wife and Corrie K have been really nice about eating foods in the lunchroom or not eating at all.  Corrie K went for lunch and picked up a salad and when she came back she happily informed me that it tasted horrible and had red cabbage and red onions in it LOL

So far I have been a gopher popping my head up every once in a while sniffing the air.  I have been playing "name that smell" and both of them have been chuckling at me.

So I have made it through the majority of the lunch hour without running through the office stark raving mad so I am hoping the shortened afternoon will go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment