Friday 16 November 2012

Maybe it is psychosomatic.

I am getting excited about my treadmill that I am getting tonight and I think might have set me up for the rest of the day.....I have honestly haven't looked past 6 pm tonight even though I have some Klingon vs Feddie bowling and a girls night this weekend but I seem like I can conquer the day!

-I stepped on the scale in the bathroom this morning to find that is had creeped downward.  I was little concerned about this since I ate a spinach salad at work last night with their dressing and some croutons.  Corporate is being really nice to again last night and I have heard the new manager that is coming in this weekend is a bit of a hard nose.  Suuuuuure corporate butters us up and then snaps us back into reality LOL
-I get into the office the morning to find that there are treats brought in by the DeNada and they are cookies that I really don't enjoy so I give them a pass.
-I have enjoyed my new found water in Miss A's SF Hawaiian punch to the point I have had almost a litre of water and it isn't even lunchtime yet!
-I have email from a US client that said (and I quote) "Thanks for being a wonderful company with whom to work!"
-I made the Princess' day a bit better by telling her that her jeans and heels make her legs look really thin and long.  I thought for sure I would have received the "Yah I know" but she was self-conscious herself and needed a boost too.

I am sure that there is going to be some negativity that I might come across today but it won't seem that bad.

Now if I can just figure out why DoxyLover an odd mood........

No comments:

Post a Comment