Wednesday 11 February 2015

Well that was nice.....

I know when we have surgery the results are hardly noticed by us since we see us every day.

Things that have accumulated in the past 24 hours made me realise that I have lost weight.

-I tried to get dressed yesterday morning to find that one of my "go to" skirts for the office is too big.  I nearly walked out it when it started to slip down my hips. So I went into the other room and  rooted around for a something to wear and came across a jean skirt in my "too small yet" pile and it fit!

-I headed to the Chiropractor from my monthly adjustment and he said "I can tell you are losing weight, I can feel it in you neck." My neck?  I guess we all had to start somewhere LOL

-I tried an old favourite recipe last night called "pineapple beans" and I was shocked on how sweet it was.  I normally would have eaten bowls of it until I exploded.  But after my "chew, chew, chew" through dinner I could only get just over a 1/3 of a cup into me.  But I am happy to say that the pineapple didn't cause any issues.

-So after the skirt shortage, I decided to head to the town mall to find out that there isn't a simple long skirt to be found for me in the whole place!  I guess I will have to venture out to nearby to see if I can find anything.

So with all of this going on I stepped on the scale this morning to see that I have lost another 40 pounds (by a mere 2 ounces but I will take it) so I am 44% way to my personal goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment