Tuesday 16 December 2014

Sunday December 14th

Well the DH was still working on his deployment when I got up and so I just puttered around getting myself going.

Originally the DH was going to work my Sunday at the second job since I wasn’t sure if I was going to feel better or not.  Well now that his deployment was moved up by a week he couldn’t work it.  So it was either me or DriverB.  So I mentioned that I would do it if I could lounge during the day.  And that I did LOL.  I was taking an afternoon siesta when QueenP called me and asked me to come in ½ early because Nash was swamped.
I was there for 430 and grabbed a delivery and off I went.  It wasn’t until I got back from that delivery my tummy was sore.  So I figured it was time for a bite to eat.  But what to have?  I guess egg salad was as good as anything!  Well the guy at Subway looked at me funny when I asked just for the egg salad and nothing else.  That is when he informed me that I “had to” take the bread or the bed of lettuce.  So I told him to dig out as much of the bread and I would take it.  This is how it turned out:


This took me all of my shift until 11 to finish along with another milk.
I was sore by 7-ish since I was climbing in and out of the car like I never had surgery. So I took the rest of the night slowly and KitchenB was nice enough to deal with the garbage so I wouldn’t have to slug them into the dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment