Monday 23 July 2012

A moment on lips....

I know the cheesy line is "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" or something like that.  Today feels like a "a moment on lips, a day of ickkies and distention."

Someone brought in a box of doughnuts from a competitor to Tim's and they had a Cherry Stick! They were my biggest downfall when they were at Timmy's and I guess it was a blessing in disguise when they discontinued them.....well I had some of if and now I am regretting that I did! Ohio all of a sdden became my warden and came over and placed her hand on the back of my chair and another on my desk and asked me why I was eating it and told me I was going to to laps around the parking lot to burn off the calories. F did make mention to that I was cheating but informed me that she had one too :D

Well I had an errand to run at lunchtime, so I skipped lunch and have been drinking water so far this afternoon and I still feel horrible.  I will just need to remember how I feel know the next time I decide to put the chocks under the Poon wagon for a snack!

I actually want to go for a vigorous walk just to get rid of this feeling!  This picture sums it up for me right now.......


No comments:

Post a Comment