Monday 30 July 2012

A new challenge has started....

The Princess has asked for my help a while back asking me to help her loose a few pounds before she leaves on a cruise of August the 15th. 

She wanted me to join her on an "all liquid" purge (not really a diet since it is short term) and I thought that it was a bit of a stretch to stick to Poon while doing this so I was going to give it a pass but still support her while she was in the office.  Well things went on a back burner and she has changed her mind about 3 times since she talked to me and now she is going on the SFast diet starting on August the 1st.  She decided that she needed some incentive and asked me to join her and I told her that I would be more than happy to challenge her but not partake of the shakes and I would stick to Poon.

This morning the gauntlet has been throw down and we are both weighing in on a scale that I am bringing in.  Whomever has lost the most weight by the 14th will have a nice lunch from Longo's and knowing me, I will find something nice on the hotplate to go with my salad LOL
Maybe we should weigh ourselves like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment