Thursday 12 July 2012

Big Reveal

Well I am doing something tonight that I haven't done in ages.....I am going to a pool party at the VP's house and as far back as I can remember I have been wearing at shirt over my swimsuit and grabbing a towel as soon as I get out.  Well this time around it is nothing but me, a swimsuit and sarong.  I wear tee shirts to the office that reveal my upper arms, I wear shorts that show the lower legs so this is a chance to see it all at once LOL.

There is going to be food catered in, so I am hoping that I can be picky and take what I need.  I have been able to keep to true and keep away from the carbs and sugars for a bit now and I even turned down cookies and crackers that were being passed around!  I figured that the work I have done so far shouldn't be undo by a sweet potato cracker or a little chocolate cookie so that I can satisfy my brain and mouth.

In a weird sort of way, I am hoping that the ladies see it and take mental note so that when I get to go again next year, they will be wowed at the changes that I am making.

Don't forget:

No comments:

Post a Comment